UKULELE LESSONS IN EAST HAVEN, CT
(for ages five and up)
Ukulele is the EASIEST stringed instrument to learn and quickly becoming quite popular .Beginner students can expect to work on chords, popular songs and melodies,
Our instructors utilize our MUSIC NOW program to get students playing right away. This is also perfect for vocal students who want to accompany themselves or to begin writing their own songs.We balance musicianship and fun by making sure that each lesson you are challenged with a new technical concept, but always end with something fun such as your favorite riff or song. We use ukulele method books to accomplish this and encourage students to bring CDs or their iPod to their lesson to learn their favorite tunes.
OUR TOP 8 Reasons we think the Ukulele is the perfect instrument for beginners!
1. The Ukulele is a small instrument and has 4 strings. This makes it a perfect instrument for children, whose hands and fingers are still small and not strong enough to play larger instruments like the guitar!
2. If you don't know how to read music it is an excellent instrument to learn because most music for the Ukulele is written in easy to read Tablature.
3. It is one of the most affordable instruments and is perfect for parents and students on a budget. You can find a good Ukulele for about $50-$100
4. The versatility of this instrument also allows you to play any kind of music like jazz, evergreens, pop, soul, Hawaiian and more!
5. You can jam with your friends on the uke, no need to plug in, no need for bass or drums.
6. A ukulele player can easily play the chords to a song while a parent, sibling or other friend play the same song on guitar for an instant musical duet!
7. It's also cute, instant conversation starter and a new hope for people who always wanted to learn how to play a stringed instrument but didn't.
8. Lastly, learning to strum the ukulele leads naturally to singing faster than any other instrument!
IT'S EASY TO GET STARTED
REQUEST MORE INFO HERE
Sign up today by calling 475-238-8119 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Lessons are available:
Monday through Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Fridays 9 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Saturdays 9 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
The office is open:
Monday-Thursday 9:00 a.m.- 9:00 p.m.
Fridays 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
Saturdays 9 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
$35.00 per 30 minute lesson taught once a week
$60.00 per 60 minute lesson taught once a week
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
WHAT DO YOU LEARN IN YOUR MUSIC LESSONS?
That question is often asked by prospective students. Our teachers make it a priority to get to know you on a personal level and to become familiar with your personal musical needs and goals. We do not treat every student the same in terms of what and how we teach. A seven year old having their first guitar lesson will have very different needs than a fifty seven year old taking up piano for the 2nd time after having had lessons as a child.
The main reason to choose the Academy as your music lesson provider, is that we are sensitive to the fact that every student is an individual. If you enroll here for lessons, we will work with you to make a plan that will fit your needs and musical preferences. At the first lesson your teacher will ask you about your favorite type of music, and set goals to help accomplish whatever musical aspirations you have for yourself or your child.
WHAT STYLES OF MUSIC DO YOU TEACH?
We teach all styles from rock, pop, jazz, country, blues and classical.
ARE YOUR INSTRUCTORS QUALIFIED?
Our teachers have received their education from prestigious institutions such as New York University, Indiana University, Berklee College of Music, Oxford University, University of North Carolina School of the Arts, University of North Texas, South Carolina Governors School for the Arts, the Atlanta Guitar Institute, Columbia College and the University of South Carolina. Many of our instructors have gone on performance tours of the US and Europe and have over 25 years of professional performance and teaching experience. In addition to their teaching credentials, our teachers have warm personalities, are extremely friendly and strive to get to know each student and their parent on a personal level.